{lang: 'en-US'}

Major issue on DC + LAG + SLOW LOADING

As an very active player, I got dc very frequently. This is getting serious as 5th job is nearing.. DC and lagging is unacceptable!

DC = disconnected

1. DC when press login button 

Sometimes or most of the times after I login once and relogin again. I got dc-ed after re-logining. MapleStory auto closed.

2. Slow loading to login page!

It is very slow to login to my character. Can be faster. Loading takes at least 1 min! And login-ing into my character takes 20 seconds! Total time taken to login my character can be more than 5 mins.

3. DC when trying to CC (Change channel) 

Sometimes changing channel may also cause a disconnection. For example, when you switch from ch 15 to 16, your screen become black color and need to use the end task to end MapleStory.exe. 

4. DC on Hekaton Boss

This is very frequent. Doing Hekaton you will get DC for error 38 or just get DC. This need to be checked!

5. Lagging

The server is super lag, even when in henesys ch 1, it is lagging. Do something about this. 

The most ideal will be launching MapleStory within 30 seconds, and logining in my character within 1 min!




Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks