{lang: 'en-US'}

Secrets to BECOME VERY "PRO" in this GAME!

This is my 2nd attempt to create a replicate of my Fafnir bow, here is the result .. wa 398. Here is what I think, anyway I think this bow surely worth more than 10b. I sell for 10b anyway.

You need to boom more than 10~20 fafnir weapons to get 1 19 stars weapon in average. But, this time I got lucky it go from 17->18->19 stars without fail. I already created tons of 19 stars equips and this is the 2nd time I reached 19 stars on fafnir bow.


Here is what I think, I understand you guys want to get success like mine above. My advice is NOT to give up, keep trying, and improving. In life, we experiment, we fail, and we try again until we get it. It is the same for Maple, you fail, you try again, and you fail, you try again, and one day you will get it. 

One of the sad truth is that, the richer get richer and the poorer get poorer. It is the same for reality as well.

Another thing that I found out is that most of the maplers train this and that character, in the end they got a lot of level 200 characters. This way it will not work well. If you want to be quite "successful" in this game, you need to focus on just one character, yes just one character and go all the way on that character and keep upgrading your equips to become better and better. Soon, you will get to near 10m range just like me. 

Only maplers who give up, lose the game, or remain as a noob forever in this game.

Believe you can do it, and just go for it! 

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks