{lang: 'en-US'}

0bear Mesos Seller! TRUSTED and EFFICIENT!


I have been looking for an alternative to SEAGM as SEAGM always got their mesos out of stock. Here is a alternative that I found, they are really good, I can say their service is alike to SEAGM.

Here is the link.

Yes, the URL looks weird 0bear, but they are trusted mesos seller, I bought 19b, they deliver to me in less than 2 mins..


They also refund me the value of 0.78b to my paypal account as they don't have enough mesos in stock. You can ask them in the live chat first whether they got enough in stock before buying mesos with them.

They are 100% trusted, I got my mesos in game. They deliver mesos at channel 20 of FM. 

With fast mesos delivery and friendly live chat, and almost real time mesos delivery, yes this is my alternative to SEAGM. This will be my 2nd mesos seller if SEAGM is ever out of stock. 



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks