{lang: 'en-US'}

ALMOST 10 HOURS of enhancing to get ONE 19 STARS GLOVES!

As you know today it is the star force event which gives 12->13 stars for free means you can upgrade with 100% success rate from 12 to 13 stars. I am really really determined to get back my last item which I boomed last time when creating my 20 stars bow.

I bought like 30b... and with more than 40 gloves and enhance the gloves more than 10 HOURS. YES, you read that to get this 19 stars gloves I sit on my computer and press on the fking star force thing for 10 HOURS straight... in the end.. I finally got it.

I know you will think I'm really crazy to do that for 10 hours. That is how I get my 20 stars fafnir bow because I got a mental endurance that almost no one in MapleSEA possessed? Even my buddies don't follow me. They stopped their tyrant at 11 stars or 10 stars.

I go on to the IMPOSSIBLE.. I always go for the IMPOSSIBLE..I GO ALL THE WAY TO FIGHT FOR THE VICTORY...



What I found out is that from 18-19 stars is IMBA HARD you need more than 20b to get 1. Previously, I made my 19 stars fafnir hat with 20b+ too. Here I proved to you again you need 20b+ to get 1 19 stars equip / weapon and 100b+ to get 1 20 stars equip / weapon.

Creating a 19 stars equip / weapon can make 1 person go CRAZY really, with SOOOO many boom at 18 stars. You need to have mental endurance to move on....Also I bought my mesos on 0bear since SEAGM out of stock their mesos. 0bear is another alternative mesos seller that I found. Yes, their service is like SEAGM efficient and fast, almost real time delivery of mesos to you.

Wish all the luck on your enhancing if you are motivated by my post. Go for it! 19 stars or 20 stars, it is possible.


EVERYTHING in this world is possible with determination, willingness, perseverance.... 


Wonder WHY some people become BILLIONAIRE THIS WORLD? THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WILLING TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE THAT NO ONE WILLING TO DO AND FAIL AND CONTINUE.... FAILURE AFTER FAILURE WITHOUT LOSING ENTHUSIASM ...

Anyway with this I finally get back all my equips... and thanks for reading this, I will update more posts to my blog when new content is out.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks